Bridal makeup is an essential part of a bride's wedding day look. It enhances the natural beauty of the bride and makes her feel confident on her special day. edit can offer a wide range of services for soon-to-be-brides to help you achieve your desired bridal look. We suggest coming up with a schedule of beauty treatments plus an at home routine leading up to the big day to make sure you feel like your best self!!
We offer various facial treatments, including chemical peels, facials, dermaplaning, and waxing to improve the skin's overall appearance. These treatments can help reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and other imperfections, resulting in a smoother, brighter, and more youthful-looking complexion. Additionally, we can provide dermal fillers and Botox injections to firm and tighten the skin, reduce wrinkles, and restore lost volume to make sure the bride is looking fresh and rejuvenated.
Brides often want lash and brow enhancements, not only for their big day, but also in the months leading up to the wedding. There are so many fun-filled activities affiliated with the wedding, like the bachelorette party, shower, rehearsal dinner, and honeymoon… edit can provide many different options depending on what you are looking for! As the wedding approaches, we schedule a makeup trial to work with brides to create a personalized look that complements their features and matches their wedding vibe: whether that be bright, natural, and glowy for a summer-sunshine wedding, or sultry and contoured with a dark lip to match the season, we’ve got you covered!!
It is so important that brides feel confident and radiant as they walk down the aisle toward the love of their life, ready to embark on a new adventure together.
As a matter of fact, Lexi, edit’s very own esthetician, is gearing up for her own big day on November 25th. “With this being my big year, and so many fun events to look forward to, I am starting my own bridal beauty prep and am excited to bask in the special moments ahead with all the people I love most!”
edit is experienced; we’ve worked many bridal seasons and traveled all over for bridal makeup… we have some tried and true tips to help you prepare for the wedding of your dreams!
1. Get plenty of rest: Ensure you are well-rested before your wedding day to avoid dark circles, tired eyes, and dull skin.
2. Stay hydrated: Cannot emphasize enough the importance of hydrated skin. Drink LOTS of water and eat healthy foods leading up to the wedding day to keep your skin glowing and radiant. However, don’t overdo it with water the day of… it’s not easy to take a ton of bathroom breaks in that amazing dress!
3. Skincare routine: Start a regular skincare routine at least three to six months before your wedding day. This will help improve your complexion, reduce blemishes, and make your skin look its best. However, note that trying allll new things in the close months leading up to the day can confuse your skin and result in breakouts, so get a consistent regimen that works for you as soon as possible!
4. Hair care: Visit a trusted hairdresser for a trim and conditioning treatment to get volumized, shiny, and healthy hair for the day of your wedding.
5. Manicure and pedicure: Get a professional manicure and pedicure a few days before your wedding day.
6. Makeup trial: Schedule a makeup trial with your makeup artist to ensure that you get the look exactly how you want. Preparing and working out the details early on will minimize rushing or creating a hectic morning. You want to enjoy every single moment with your bridal party!
Embrace the planning process; although it can be stressful, do things now to help you feel relaxed and reduce anxieties in the future. Remember, the most important thing is that you feel confident and beautiful on your wedding day. Please reach out if you are interested in any bridal services, we are here to help!
Life is passion, hard work, accomplishment, love, victory, success.....
you only LIVE once… edit often!!